JFS SCHOOL, THE MALL, KENTON, HARROW, HA3 9TE
Headteacher: Simon Appleman
Roll: 2,000 (incl. 600 in Sixth Form)
Tel: 020 8206 3100
Fax: 020 8206 3103
Salary Scale 5 sp 22-25 : £22,962 - £25,000
(35 hours per week, all year round)
We are looking to appoint an experienced Human Resources administrator to join our HR Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- preparing job descriptions, person specifications and advertisements for internal and external roles;
- posting of advertisements on internal and external sites.
- co-ordinate the assessment day, including sighting copies of required identification (including Right to work checks) and delivering tasks as appropriate to candidates;
- upload new starter information to SIMS, Single Central Record and request SIMs and IT logins
- operate word processing and other computerised systems as appropriate including the online occupational health system, single starter form, request to advertise form
- assist in the provision of support to the School including day to day tasks such as word processing, using excel spreadsheets, photocopying, filing, shredding and distribution of information;
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
Applications from teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
We welcome applications from NQT’s, and we have a highly successful induction and training programme.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact the School.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 23 March 2018
Interviews will take place W/c Monday 26 March 2018
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.