20-25 hours per week
£11869 (20 hours)
£14837 (25 hours)
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor at South Pennine Academies.
We are looking for an individual who possesses special qualities, who will assist the HR Manager in leading the Human Resources function across our Trust, assisting in driving the effectiveness of HR strategy, policies and procedures across our Academies.
You and the HR Manager, also currently being recruited, will work closely to develop an approachable, efficient and effective HR service to all of our Academies and Pre-Schools.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Current competence and HR expertise at a HR Administrator/Advisor level
• Ability to manage a varied HR caseload which will require excellent organisational skills
• A strong belief in the importance of motivating and developing staff at all levels.
• High levels of personal confidence.
• Outstanding communication skills; both in speech and in writing.
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exciting new role, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date - 9am Monday 19th March 2018
Interview Date – Monday 26th March/Tuesday 27th March 2018
Please visit South Pennine Academies website where you can find out more about our Trust. Please email your completed application form to Natalie Allan, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org