We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to support our recently created central HR function, supporting four of the Trust’s eleven academies. You will be part of the Waterhead Academy team as well as the Trust’s central HR team, and have excellent opportunities to feel part of the teams you will work alongside and support, as well as have a network of professionals within which to enhance your learning and development.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Current HR competence and expertise
• A strong understanding of HR procedures and the ability to demonstrate this on a practical level
• A sound and up-to-date understanding of employment legislation
• Outstanding communication skills; both in speech and in writing.
• The ability to support all Principals and managers throughout the employment cycle, particularly with attendance management, capability, disciplinary and grievance issues.
This role offers all the security of a permanent position in the highly valued education sector and you will be working in a team where your individual initiative and creativity will be valued and encouraged.
Ideally, you will have either a degree in Human Resources or CIPD level 5 or both, as well as at least three year's HR experience.
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exciting role, then we look forward to receiving your application.
South Pennine Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers, volunteers and employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). CVs will not be accepted
South Pennine Academies
- English secondary schools
Welcome to the South Pennine Academies
At South Pennine Academies, we want every student to have the best possible chance to achieve in school. Stronger partnerships with families, local businesses, community agencies and universities are essential a...