Permanent HR Advisor, 22.5 hours Term Time
We are looking for an individual who possesses special qualities, who will deliver the Human Resources function across our Academy in line with Trust policies and procedures.
You will develop an approachable, efficient and effective HR service to all of the staff in the academy (circa 80) and be part of a wider business support team in the academy, and network of HR leads across the Trust (9 academies).
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Current competence and HR expertise at a HR Administrator/Advisor level
• Ability to manage a varied HR caseload which will require excellent organisational skills
• A strong belief in the importance of motivating and developing staff at all levels
• High levels of personal confidence
• Outstanding communication skills; both in speech and in writing
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exciting new role, then we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please do not hesitate to contact Darren Atkinson, Principal on 01422 362215, or to find out more about the academy please visit our website http://parklane.org.uk/.
Further information about South Pennine Academies can be found here http://www.southpennineacademies.org/