CORE Education Trust is a Birmingham based Multi Academy Trust and is proud to sponsor six schools in the City. CORE Education Trust’s mission is to provide children with a high-quality educational experience realised through a collective commitment to four CORE Values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The successful candidate will be joining a team whose sole aim is to ensure that all students get the very best support, care and guidance that enables them to achieve their very best. Please view the website to learn more about us.
Based in the heart of the City at St. Paul’s Square Birmingham, we are recruiting for a HR & Payroll Administrator. Working within a HR generalist department the postholder will offer a proactive valuable and efficient HR and payroll administrative support to the Head of HR/the Trust ensuring that our school’s benefit from a centralised, timely and efficient Human Resources support function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong HR and Payroll administrator looking to add value and play a part in improving processes in employee relation activities and the employee lifecycle. This is a very varied, and hands-on role which will require an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to show initiative and the ability to multi-task. Previous HR experience and knowledge of payroll processes is desirable however the candidate must be able to demonstrate extremely strong administration and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
Main duties will include:
• Supporting the Head of HR in providing a HR Generalist support role to the Schools/Academies across the CORE family
• Reviewing and improving ways of CORE’s working and processes and assist with the implementation of new processes and systems.
• Working with the payroll department to ensure effective/timely communication and accuracy of the monthly payroll
• Providing case management support as so required in accordance with policy around disciplinaries, grievances, maternity, paternity, carer/adoption leave, sickness absence etc.
• This is a fast-pasted environment and the ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail is key
If you would like to discuss the role on an informal basis or for further information please contact Joanne Allsopp, on 0121 389 2824.
To apply for this role please submit your CORE application form, and any supporting documents, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application Form will be considered. Please note that we do not accept CV’s and Birmingham City Council application forms will not be accepted.
CORE Education Trust is an Equal Opportunities and living wage Employer. CORE Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) Check is required for all successful applicants.