Are you a reliable and organised person with a ‘can-do’ attitude to your work?
Do you have an HR or recruitment background?
If so, you might be just the person we are looking for. From February 2020 we are looking to appoint a hardworking person to join the school as an HR Assistant. You will work closely with the HR Officer to administer HR procedures across the highly successful Bushey St James Trust. The role is varied and has many elements including recruitment, dealing with staff absences, issuing contracts, answering staff queries, providing HR support to the other schools within the Trust.
What we are looking for:
• Someone who can be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times
• An individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy is maintained
• A good communicator with excellent written and oral skills and a welcoming approach
• Experience of HR and/or recruitment would be an advantage
• A team player who can also work under their own initiative
Why choose our school?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• We are a great place to work and are ranked within the top 10 most popular schools in Hertfordshire (School Guru)
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
The post is for 37 hours per week (8.00am to 4.00pm, with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday), term-time + 2 weeks to include 5 INSET days. Some additional hours might need to be worked in school holidays at busy times which will be paid as overtime. The salary for this role is APT&C points 11 - 16 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and depends on experience. The actual pro-rata salary range is £18,5092pa to £20,536pa + £764pa.
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR Officer, Mrs Anita Burton, on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 20th January 2020 (9.00am)
Interviews: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.