HR / Finance Officer
Weeks per year: Full Time (22 days’ annual leave + 9 public/ statutory holidays)
Hours per week: 36 hours per week
The Governors are seeking to appoint an HR / Finance officer to join the busy school finance team to provide a professional, efficient and effective administrative support service to the school. This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in developing and administering financial and personnel procedures and systems, particularly within the education sector.
· To assist the SBM in the development of the School’s HR service.
· To carry out all financial administration in accordance with appropriate LA and school financial regulations and policies
The ideal candidate will have
· Previous experience of working in a HR role
· Sound knowledge of FMS and SIMS.net
· Excellent ICT, word processing, numeracy, literacy and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please see the full job description / person specification. Please complete the Safer Recruitment application form available from our website www.ichs.org.uk and send to: email@example.com / School Office
Closing Date: 4 pm 18th September 2017
· Shortlisting: 19th September 2017
· Interviews: w/c 3rd October 2017
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted
We reserve the right to interview and appoint a suitably qualified candidate prior to closing date.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.