HR Manager required for Trinity Academy
Start date: 7th January 2019
Salary: Competitive dependent on qualifications and experience
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton, determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced and highly skilled HR Manager to consolidate and fully embed our HR policies and procedures and to provide an effective and efficient HR function. This is a unique opportunity to be part of this expanding Academy. Ideally, you will be CIPD qualified (level 5 or higher) or willing to work towards qualification.
We can offer you:
· An excellent benefits package including private health insurance.
· A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
· A great career opportunity to develop professionally.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Have relevant previous experience.
· Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
· Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
Closing date: 26th November 2018 at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.