Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a HR Manager to thrive in our supportive environment.
- Oversight and management of employment matters
- Handling contractual matters, recruitment processes, disciplinary and grievance issues, investigations, restructuring, competency, health and sickness, skills and training needs analysis and all other personnel matters
- Keep abreast of developments in employment law and to update and advise senior staff on such issues
- Play a major role in the employment and retention of a high quality workforce
- Work in close co-operation with the Senior Leadership Team
- All aspects of processing payroll and pensions and resolving all enquiries
- Keeping SIMS up to date with all personnel records
- All aspects of EPM Portal and information within it
- All aspects of safer recruitment; DBS, Single Central Record, etc
- Updating all personnel related data on all databases including Budget Forecasting Software
- Production and submission of Staff Census
- Production and submission of any data required by internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging and delivering staff training as needed and maintaining all training records
- Provide reports and analysis as needed
- Line management of Senior HR Officer
- Any other tasks relevant to the role
The post holder is required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The post holder will be expected to work to deadlines as they arise and have the ability to prioritise, including responding appropriately to emergencies.
The post holder is expected to adhere to all school policies and procedures.
At Haydon School we really value people who work well in a team, are solution focused self-starters, enthusiastic and flexible.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
We reserve the right to interview on application.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
To promote a safe environment for students, Haydon School employs a strict selection and recruitment policy which includes all statutory checks on staff and regular volunteers including Enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks.
Pinner, Middlesex (North West London)
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Haydon School is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational secondary school with sixth form in Middlesex serving pupils from the age of 11-18. The secondary school, situated in Eastcote, Pinner has approximately 2000 students on record.