Salary: £30,324 – £38,299
[Salary may be negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and experience]
Full-Time/ 52 weeks
Generous Pension Scheme
Closing Date: 2 March 2018
Beacon Multi-Academy Trust comprises of five provisions located in the London Borough of Redbridge. Established since 2014, we are committed to high expectations inclusion, prudence and successful outcomes and care for all. Our student body is approximately 3300 students, 450 staff and by 2019 will exceed 3500 students.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and responsible HR Manager. The successful candidate will have a degree and must hold a recognised HR qualification [CIPD]
The successful applicant will:
· Have experience of managing an HR function and team
· Have extensive Knowledge of setting up and managing HR Systems and Processes
· Have varied and sustained HR generalist experience
· Be able to use their own initiative and have an excellent eye for detail
· An excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be able to work in a busy HR environment with changing priorities
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
Keeping Children Safe in Education
BMAT – Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.
Please send a completed application form available on our website www.bealhighschool.co.uk to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we reserve the right to close or extend this position, therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.