We are seeking an exceptionally able professional for the post of HR Officer at The King's Academy, which employs over 200 staff. As well as HR skills and experience, the appointee will have the good character and broad, deep set of skills, expertise and attitudes to enable them to contribute strongly to the Academy's overall purpose.This post presents a significant opportunity for an experienced and well-qualified professional, with a strong and personal commitment to support the Academy's Christian ethos and educational purpose, to make a profound difference to the lives of a large and diverse community of young people.
The King's Academy, Middlesbrough (by North York Moors National Park, and commutable from York, Newcastle, Durham, Ripon, Richmond, Thirsk)
- Strong track record of students' achievement at all stages
- Distinct Christian ethos, with highly diverse intake
- Excellent student behaviour throughout the Academy
- Focus on character first education
- Large and expanding Sixth Form
- Unique inclusion policy: specialist provision (c.10% of entry) for visual and hearing impairment and higher learning needs
- Superb opportunities for CPD and rapid career progression
40 hours per week (8:00am -4:30pm); assistance is also required flexibly outside of the normal working day on occasions such as recruitment and training. Working year is term time plus 2 weeks, with leave taken out of term-time and not during the final week of the Academy summer break.
For an application pack and further information, please visit http://www.kingsacademy.org.uk/recruitment, call 01642 577 577 to speak with Mrs Motley (PA and Exec Assistant to Principal) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Monday 16 October 2017
Interview date: week commencing Monday 16 October
The King's Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.