An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing
It’s time to work in a job you love; as our newest HR Officer, you can work in an environment where you are valued, developed, and part of a strong team, all whilst feeling the reward of seeing your work contribute to supporting disadvantaged communities. So, what are you waiting for – apply today!
We are recruiting for an HR Officer to join our highly effective and experienced support team. You will establish and maintain a professional, prompt and reliable HR service to all staff across Oasis Academy Sholing. This is an exciting role offering the opportunity to coordinate and participate in HR activities including absence and performance management, employee relations and data returns. With responsibility for recruitment, from inception through to onboarding and payroll administration, you will issue contracts and ensure all vetting checks are completed.
Our offer to you
- Part-time, term time + 10 days – so you will have a life whilst positively influencing the lives of others! Applications for full-time term time + 10 days will also be considered
- An FTE salary of £24,982 – £27,041 per annum – and a healthy employer pension contribution!
- Generous holiday allowance
- Access to fully funded CIPD level 3 and 5 qualifications – because we believe in lifelong learning and growth
- Circa 18.9% pension contribution/LGPS membership – which includes death in service, redundancy and ill health enhanced rights
- Member of a brilliant national team of HR Administrators, Officer, Business Partners and Leaders committed to our organisation becoming an “Employer of Choice”
And the opportunity to be part of something amazing, where every day makes an invaluable difference to the lives of our marvellous young people – this is the stuff that gets you out of bed!
When you join the Sholing family you will be working with a great team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best.
The post is covered by part 7 of the immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role. For further information and an application pack, please visit www.oasisacademysholing.org or email us at email@example.com or phone 02380 448861.
Closing date: 9:00am on 24 September 2021
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis Academy Sholing
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years