Based at 183 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1BU
£25,000 - £32,000 per annum
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Inspire their remarkable with us
At Academies Enterprise Trust, our internal School Support Services are now hiring for an HR Officer to be based at AET’s Head Office, close to Euston station. You will provide efficient, effective and confidential coordination and administrative support to the central Human Resources Team, to ensure the smooth running of the HR department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative and hard-working team of HR professionals.
Some of the duties include:
- Coordinator and policy and template control for all Group policies including the communication to academies, Comms portal control and review of template, letters and guidance as appropriate
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- To act as an agent on the HR Helpdesk all queries are resolved within agreed parameters and/or SLAs;
- Provide advice to Headteachers, Senior Leaders, HR Managers and external customers to ensure compliance to Group policy and Employment Legislation;
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This is a permanent post, due to start in September 2019.
Closing date: Monday 19 August 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘Quick Apply’ button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.