Base: 183 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1BU
Salary: circa £30,000
Inspire their Remarkable
We’re looking for an experienced System Administrator who thrives on process and improving new technology. This is a great opportunity to expand your systems knowledge through the day-to-day management of our new ATS, Onboarding, Learning & Development and Talent Management System (Cornerstone) whilst linking this to our existing Payroll/HR System (Itrent). We are going through positive change and now is an exciting time to consider joining us.
As an enthusiastic individual you will be responsible for providing specialist expertise to support the initial implementation and then fully embedding the new solution into the Trust.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Get satisfaction from ensuring business data is accurate and can be effectively used to positively impact business performance
- Enjoy working as part of a friendly, collaborative team supporting a diverse range of colleagues across the Trust
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - as a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - a chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education is embedded throughout the Trust. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech-enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Monday 21 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.