You have been included in our alert for the following role as one or more of your subject areas match the requirements. Our client is an independent, non-selective school with a reputation for producing well rounded students through academic rigor and a strong pastoral focus. A unique school offering a balanced approach to education from Pre-school to Year 12. Desirable Northern Beaches location, team oriented supportive environment and outstanding facilities.
About the Role:
• History & Geography, Year 7-10
• Part-time (3 days a week flexible on the days), Permanent role
• Role commencing January 2022
• Contribute to pastoral care and co-curricular programs
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be
recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle
Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted
prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Have a minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES2111-550553. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teacher