Applications are invited for a HSIE Teacher for our client school located in the Hills District. It is a co-educational Independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school has a strong reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
About the Role:
• Full time permanent role commencing Term 1, 2022
• Teaching Years 11-12 Business Studies and Years 7-10 HSIE (Geography and
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be
recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle
Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted
prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job R eference number #TES2111-550611. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.