Applications are invited for a qualified Secondary Teacher for a position at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This Independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 11-12 Legal Studies & Years 7–10 History
- Full time, Temporary contract for Terms 2-4
- Position commencing 30th April 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Upper North Shore of Sydney location
- Gain experience in a prestigious independent environment
- Outstanding, well-regarded school
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB 1804-527111SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB 1804-527111MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).