Huddersfield SEND TA in the Mainstream
£65 - £75 (per day) through Vision for Education supply agency
Full time and Part time roles available from January 2019
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint full and part time Huddersfield SEND TA in the Mainstream to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local Schools in the Kirklees local authority.
These roles are to work with and support Primary aged students who have Autism and Challenging behaviours. The successful Huddersfield SEND TA in the Mainstream will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting learners with similar needs. This is an excellent opportunity that will be on an ongoing, full time / temp basis through Vision's Huddersfield branch.
To be considered for the position of Huddersfield SEND TA in the Mainstream, you must: Have experience supporting Primary students in an SEND setting. Have a background in education, care or support. Have experience with personal care or willingness to do so. Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate.
Have a passion for Supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role. A Team Teach qualification is desirable but not essential.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a 1:1 SEND Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this role and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642889 or email your CV to email@example.com
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.