36 hours per week All Year Round
Ronald Ross Primary School is set in the heart of our diverse community. In 2013 OFSTED recognised us as being Outstanding. Our pupils regardless of their abilities are encouraged to aim high and work hard in a supportive environment that ensures every young person can fulfil their potential.
Due to the retirement of our current SBM, the Head teacher and Governors have taken the opportunity to restructure our Business Support Team. We are now seeking to recruit an exceptional, enthusiastic, motivated and committed Human Resources & Data Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the natural ability to be friendly and welcoming to all
- Will contribute to the development of the school
- Has the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams, whilst working under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Has an excellent understanding of HR procedures;
- Has an enthusiasm for working in an educational environment
- Has excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working in the education sector
- Has excellent knowledge of administrative systems and procedures- Eg. SIMS, SchoolComms and FMS
We can offer you:
- Work as part of a team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised
- The opportunity to develop the role and your own career
- A warm, supportive and positive learning working environment
- Staff who are committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes of our pupils
- An engaged, supporting and effective Governing Board.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please phone Julie Meredith SBM on 0208 788 5233 to make an appointment to come and walk around. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below. Please e-mail completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 01 June 2018 (at 9am)
Shortlisting: 04 June 2018
Interviews: 14 June 2018
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
This post is subject to DBS check P
lease note that we do not accept CVs