We are looking to appoint a Human Resources and Office Manager to start as soon as possible.
Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Human Resources and Office Manager who can provide high quality assistance to the school teaching staff and manage the administration team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can give strategic vision and leadership to all aspects of: HR
• Can provide an effective service to the Headteacher
• Can lead and manage the administrative team
• Is keen to learn and develop within a growing team
• Has exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• Is proactive and has exceptional organisational and time management skills;
• Has a meticulous attention to detail
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Helen Millward (HR & Office Manager) on 020 7987 3737.
For an application form and information pack, please visit the school website.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Monday 24 May 2021
Shortlisting and communication: Tuesday 25 May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27 May 2021
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Cyril Jackson Primary School
Poplar, East London
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years