A Kildare Education Ministries Catholic School in the Brigidine Tradition
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals for the role of Humanities (7-9) and Religious Education (7&11) Teacher.
This is a fixed term (Term 2), full-time position.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. An introductory letter outlining their suitability and interest in the position
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. A fully completed Application for Employment form
4. Copy of qualifications and academic transcripts
5. Copy of current VIT registration
6. If applicable, a statement addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the role description
Please email your application with supporting documents to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line of your email.
Applications close 4.00pm Monday 24 February 2020
For further information, please refer to the College website www.kilbreda.vic.edu.au
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.