Our client is a top independent day and boarding school located 90 minutes west from the beautiful North Queensland Coast. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment. This school prides itself on its longstanding place in the community and providing a highly academic education for all students.
About the Role:
- Commence Term 4, 2021
- Term contact with possibility to continue in 2022
- Humanities and Social Science teaching load
- Relocation & Accommodation Assistance
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Reference number #TB2108-549806 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers