Smart Teachers are seeking a qualified and experienced teacher at an Independent school, located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This 7-12 all boys Catholic School offers high quality educational programs and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
• Secondary Humanities Teacher with a Geography focus
• Part-time role (0.4FTE) Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and able to teach HSIE with experience teaching Geography
• Have a Sydney Catholic Teaching Registration Number or have the ability to obtain one
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542241AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542241SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).