Applications are invited for a HSIE Teacher for our client school located in the Sydney’s South Western suburbs. It is a coeducational Independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing January 2020
• Teaching Years 7-12 Geography and Years 7-12 History (Ancient History and/or Modern History)
About the School:
• Students become engaged in their learning at through the use of 21st Century Learning Strategies.
• Facilities include Information Resource Centre, Sports Centre, specialist music and Language rooms
• The school recognises diverse learners and offers Gifted Education Program, Learning Support Program, STEM and Guided Inquiry.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must be a committed Christian and an active member of a Christian Church and have the ability to provide a Minister/Pastor reference
• Applicants must have previous experience teaching Stage 6 Geography and Stage 6 History in NSW
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1910-539763SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-539763MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).