Applications are invited for the following HSIE Teacher role at our client school located in the North West Sydney. It is an Independent coeducational school that caters for Prep to Year 12. The school follows the Christian faith.
About the Role:
• Full time, Temporary contract for Term 3, 2019 only
• Teaching Stages 4 and 5 Geography, Stages 4 and 5 Commerce
• Ability to teach Legal Studies will be an advantage
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have previous experience teaching Stages 4-5 Geography and Commerce
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537700EB – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537700MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).