SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking for well qualified, enthusiastic, talented and outstanding Humanities teachers with Geography and History experience to join this large and thriving department for academic year 2019/20.
Ideal candidates must have –
• Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation)
• Minimum of 2 years full time teaching in the UK National Curriculum, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
• Be passionate about children’s learning
• Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science