£90 - £170 per day
ABC Teachers are looking to recruit passionate Humanities Teachers to work in schools in North Birmingham after the February Half Term. ABC Teachers often a range of different working formats for the interested Humanities Teachers, these include day to day positions, short-term roles, and long-term roles. The successful Humanities Teachers will need to be committed and extremely reliable.
The successful Humanities Teachers will be required to work in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools, delivering lessons to key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. Working for ABC Teachers allows you to choose when you work, and everything that we do is done with the candidate at the forefront. ABC Teachers regularly provide Humanities Teachers to schools across the midlands.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status and experience of working in a school setting within the last 3 years.
ABC Teachers work with a range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools across the midlands. Our schools have high expectations, with ABC’s excellent reputation being based around the high calibre of staff we provide daily.
To be considered for the Humanities Teacher position, you will:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a passion for working with children
• Be reliable and punctual
• Be able to take morning calls for work to be offered to you
• Have referenceable experience working within schools in the last 3 years
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Humanities Teacher who would like to have more control over when and where you work, who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Matt from our Secondary team on 01543 228011. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com and he will contact you regarding the role and what we can offer.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited