The I.T. Manager is responsible for the development, maintenance and compliance of a safe, up-to-date, financially efficient ICT system, which meets the teaching and non-teaching needs of the school.
You will need an in-depth knowledge of:
- ICT networks
- a variety of data centre technologies including routing and switching infrastructure, server operating systems, backup, email, antivirus, WiFi and network management systems
- a knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to the use of ICT equipment
You will have:
- good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with staff and pupils
- excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- an enthusiastic and practical approach
- an ability to work calmly under pressure
You will be educated to at least A Level standard, although a degree in computer science or a related subject would be a distinct advantage. Experience of working in an ICT support environment and relevant MCSE, CompTIA or other relevant certifications are essential.
A full job description for the role can be downloaded from the school website www.highfieldschool.org.uk/Jobs.
If you have any questions about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2018
To submit your application please click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Safer Recruitment: We are an I.A.P.S. co-educational Boarding and Day Pre-Prep and Prep School for 520 pupils aged 3 to 13. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants are expected to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, the Employer Online Service regarding prohibition orders issued by the Secretary of State and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Highfield and Brookham Schools are an Equal Opportunities Employer.