- Based in Treviso
- IBDP Programme
- Established school, very friendly team
- IB professional development provided
- Relocation support provided
- Digital school with latest technology
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need, and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever-changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry-based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
We have a Business & Economics position in the Roncade campus for a late August 2021 start date.
We are looking for a teacher with a strong inquiry approach and creative use of new technologies to support learning.
- a relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification;
- relevant Business & Economics teaching experience;
- Native-level English language;
- existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- MYP/DP experience will be highly regarded.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role;
- Your current CV;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
H-International School Treviso - PYP1-5 and MYP
Roncade, Treviso, Italy
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years