We are seeking to appoint an IB Diploma Programme Coordinator from the 1st September 2018. Southlands gained the status of an IB World School in 2015 and our first IBDP cohort graduated in July 2017.
As well as carrying out the extensive duties of the IB Diploma Programme Coordinator, as outlined in the attached comprehensive job description, the successful candidate will have a fifty per cent time-tabled teaching commitment.
- to have a minimum of two years administrative experience in the IB Diploma Programme
- to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- to be a UK resident with a valid passport, dual passport or already in possession of a valid visa that allows work in Italy
- to be a citizen of the EU
- to hold "Qualified Teacher Status" or equivalent qualifications
How to apply
Closing Date Friday 16th March 2018
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send the following to email@example.com
- letter of application
- contact details of three referees
Kindly note that all long listed candidates will be contacted by 18th March at the latest and, in all probability, during late February/early March 2018. The initial interview will be via Skype. Short listed candidates will be invited to Rome. If you have not heard from us by 19th March 2018 your application has not been successful. Kindly note that the appointment process will include stringent safe recruitment procedures including a DBS check. You are encouraged to visit our website at www.southlands.it