For our IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) and Secondary School we are seeking a capable and committed Mathematics and Physics Teacher. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years’ experience.
1. Profile of suitable candidates
Candidates must have expertise in teaching Mathematics and Physics in the IB DP. Experience across the age and ability range in Grades 5 – 10 would be an advantage.
Additionally, applicants should:
- Be able to teach in English, speaking the language at native or near-native level
- Speak at least basic German or be willing to learn the language
- Be able to teach students whose first language may not be English
- Plan and implement engaging teaching activities
- Focus on student learning and development, differentiating and supporting as required
- Possess strong IT skills in order to fully utilise our well-equipped and modern school environment
- Be organised and reliable
2. We offer
accadis International School is a bilingual, growing school which offers significant opportunities to motivated members of staff to help shape the school’s future. We are proud of our well-qualified, international teaching team. Our students come from local and international families, are most welcoming, open-minded and keen to learn. All enjoy the personal feel of the school and the strong bonds within the school community. The school is in an excellent location close to Frankfurt, offers a competitive salary and professional development.
If you are a motivated team player, flexible and open to change, who would enjoy complementing our international team, please send us your application, using the form on our website https://accadis-bildung.de/karriere/. Please complete all details and describe specific experiences, skills and personal qualities that demonstrate your suitability. In addition, please attach copies of your certificates (PDF documents only) to the form.
Only complete applications that fulfill the above criteria will be considered.
accadis International School Bad Homburg
Bad Homburg, Germany
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years