IB MYP Individuals and Societies Teacher
- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located in Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We’re looking for passionate, globally focused Humanities educators who are creative in using technology to support learning.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- a recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant teaching experience (both level & subject area);
- existing rights to work in Italy or an EU passport.
- previous IB experience is highly desirable however we are also interested in teachers with an inquiry based, innovative approach using digital technology
Please see the attached job description for more information about the role and the selection criteria.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School and www.h-farm.com/en to learn about H-Farm.
If you meet the mandatory criteria above, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter;
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
Applications close on Monday 1st May 2018.