We are seeking a qualified educator for a highly reputable independent school located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This leading independent school provides students with holistic education through a personalised approach. They pride themselves on developing the whole student academically, emotionally, and socially, through a diverse curriculum and a variety of extra-curricular programs.
About the Role:
• IB Psychology Teacher
• Full-time, Temporary position
• Contract for Terms 1-3 2022 (Parental Leave Cover)
• The ability to also teach English/EALD is highly desirable
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549835MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales