PaRK International School is a top-tier international school that aims to guide and inspire students to be happy and successful in their adult lives. This is an exciting time to join the team as we are designing our growth roadmap and new members of the senior school leadership team will be able to actively participate in this project.
While this is an organisation committed to academic excellence, we believe that this is only possible if we are also committed to the personal and professional growth of our staff.
To join our team we are looking for an outstanding IBDP Coordinator and Pastoral Head of Grades 11 and 12 who will be responsible for both curricular and pastoral aspects of PaRK's IB Diploma Programme.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional educator with a proven track record in middle or senior leadership, and extensive experience of IB Diploma / Sixth Form level education. Applications are welcome from teachers of any subject discipline. The scope and importance of the role as such that the post holder will be expected to teach only 0.3 - 0.4 of a full timetable.
All staff at ParK IS are actively involved in the wider life of the school, and the role will offer the opportunity for contribution to co-curricular clubs and enrichment.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the IB Diploma Programme
· Have significant academic and / or pastoral leadership experience
· Have a vision for what an outstanding Sixth Form level education looks like
· Be dedicated, resilient and have excellent organisational skills
· Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
. Availability to start in September 2021.
· A wonderful new working environment with excellent resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
· Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Inspired group
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing 1-18 co-educational day school, part of the Inspired group of schools. PaRK IS is a recently accredited IB World School and you have a chance to join us on a brand new school site (opened Sept 2020) and lead our first cohort on their journey towards their IB Diploma programme final examinations. It is an enormously exciting time for the school.
If you are passionate about the life chances of young people and possess the expertise required to lead and teach in an environment where children of mixed abilities excel, then we would love to hear from you.
We are passionate about supporting personal and professional development. As an Inspired School, there are longer term career opportunities that exist in a company where our colleagues share ideas and practices from around the world. Inspired is an international family of over 60 schools on five continents.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter.
Inspired Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
PaRK International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 1 - 16 years