We are looking for an experienced IBDP Coordinator at Nord Anglia School Ningbo Fenghua (NAS Ningbo).
About Nord Anglia School Ningbo Fenghua (NAS Ningbo)
Opened in September 2018, NAS Ningbo provides a state of the art, world-class teaching and learning environment with a total student capacity of 3,500. Providing a unique international learning experience, NAS Ningbo offers students the best of eastern and western education resources and philosophies for students aged 6-18.
The bilingual program is based on the Chinese K-12 curriculum blended with globally respected international curriculum elements and teaching methods. Students will experience a solid foundation of Chinese culture, whilst equipping them with the knowledge and skills they will need to be successful in an increasingly globalized word.
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, the special advantage of working together with 68 other schools around the world enables us to achieve more than we can individually. Nord Anglia Education has a wide range of resources and support to enhance our school’s success. Unique opportunities such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and King’s College London benefit both our students and staff.
About The City of Ningbo
Located on the east coast of China’s Zhejiang Province, Ningbo is a thriving city offering a rich blend of culture, business and recreation, all set in a beautiful landscape only two hours' drive from Shanghai. As one of the busiest ports in the world and centered on the flow of two rivers, Ningbo is a popular destination for both families and businesses alike.
About The Role
Join our fast-paced international environment, and you will deliver International Middle Years Curriculum or International Baccalaureate programmes. You will challenge your students to set ambitious targets for themselves and seek out and use innovative teaching practices to enhance our students’ experiences and outcomes.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Qualified teacher with relevant certificates and credentials
- A minimum of two years relevant teaching experience
- Able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced multilingual environment
- Able to meet visa-related restrictions of living and working in China
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of 14,000 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. At Nord Anglia, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
We offer exceptional career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organisation. Our online Nord Anglia University unites our team by harnessing the collective expertise of peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas, and best practice. We also provide extensive professional development through Nord Anglia University to ensure that our teachers don’t just maintain their skills but can also develop at the cutting edge of educational thinking.
Our world-renowned collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF, and King’s College London, offers our teachers unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates an opportunity to earn an Executive Master’s in International Education from King’s College London.
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
As a NAS teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people can thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender, or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Over 20 and below 60 years of age