ICT/Computer Science Teacher
Vision for Education are currently assisting a secondary school in the Kirklees area in their search to appoint a suitably qualified ICT/Computer Science Teacher. The position is full-time, to start January 2020 and is until the end of the academic year. You will be required to teach ICT and Computer Science to KS3 and KS4.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch works with a large number of secondary schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield who require high calibre supply teachers and support staff to cover day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience teaching ICT and Computer Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously. As part of our supply team, you will discover an incredibly varied and rewarding role, with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and a FREE training package worth £370
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.