37 hours/week, 52 weeks/year, Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective ICT Lead who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy.
A recent Ofsted report stated:
• “The school has a caring ethos and ensures that pupils are well looked after and kept safe”
• “Leaders are preparing pupils well for life in modern Britain”
• “Pupils are proud of their school, which is calm and orderly at all times”
• Interested in making a difference to children’s lives?
• A good communicator?
• Able to solve problems?
• Able to use initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team?
• Able to prioritise workload?
• Have a relevant qualification in ICT?
• Have knowledge of social media and websites?
• Have experience of IT equipment installation, maintenance and backup?
• Have a willingness to undertake training and be flexible?
• Have experience of working effectively with others to meet common goals?
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, 24th January 2021
Harris CofE Academy