JOB TITLE: ICT Senior Technician
Grade and Salary: NJC Grade 4 (£21,589 - £23,836)
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, year-round
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Various across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire
The Two Counties Trust are looking to appoint ICT Senior Technicians to join our newly centralised team. The Trust is currently comprised of eight secondary schools; we are looking for two technicians in total, with one based at Friesland School and the second will be a peripatetic technician, moving between all sites, as directed by the ICT Technical Manager. These roles will be responsible for supporting the ICT Managers with software, hardware and network maintenance. You will also be responsible for setting up user accounts as well as providing IT support services to external partners, organisations and feeder schools, among other duties.
The successful applicant will have experience of software and hardware installation and maintenance, fault resolution and managing customer experience. You must have thorough knowledge of internet applications, networks and operating systems. We require someone who is a team player, with strong communication skills and the ability to be self-motivated.
Why join us:
The Two Counties Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy, with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: 16 September 2019, 12 noon
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two references and successful completion of vetting procedures.