ICT SERVICES MANAGER
37 Hours per week (52 weeks) Full Time
SALARY – M1 Pt 32-36 £34,788 - £38,813 + Fringe Allowance
Rickmansworth School is a heavily oversubscribed co-educational partially (35%) selective converter academy with 1260 on roll, expanding to 1450 over the next five years. Judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted (November 2017). Staff Development was recognised as an area of excellence by Challenge Partners and academic results are strong with GCSE Progress 8 +0.38 in 2019.
The School is in a strong, stable financial position. We had a £3.5m school expansion completed in September 2018 which included a new Sixth-form centre, ten classrooms, drama theatres and film editing suite.
We hope to develop and inspire our students to participate in and contribute to the life of the School as a whole.
To ensure that the operation of the IT Support Department is in line with the School’s objectives. You will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT related activities of the School as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT Support Department. Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, you will identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of the School. Keep current with the latest technologies, including deployment and management of 1:1 devices and Gsuite for education
We can offer you:
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A school rated Good by Ofsted where students’ behaviour is exemplary
• A professional working environment where teamwork is highly valued
• A partially selective school with a focus on academic achievement (Progress 8 in 2019 is +0.38)
• Admission criteria where preference is given to staffs’ children
• A school which invests heavily in the future with £3.5m recent school expansion and strong ongoing financial support from our Foundation and PTA
• A school in a strong, stable financial position in this challenging climate with a healthy lettings income
• A hugely talented and cohesive support staff
• An outstanding wellbeing programme offering:
o Flu jabs
o Free access to our first-class Fitness Suite and swimming pool
o Complimentary eye tests
We would urge candidates to visit the School prior to an application so that we can answer questions you may have and so that you can experience the School for yourself
We offer robust safeguarding policies and promote the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will be subject to a DBS check as the post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a Health Screening.
Application form and details can be obtained from the School website, by calling the School on 01923 773296 or by email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 9th December 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 12th December 2019
We reserve the right to interview upon receipt of application.