Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate ICT Teacher / Business Studies Teacher to join an improving school in Slough, Berkshire. The secondary school is an inclusive academy for girls and boys aged 11 to 16. This full time ICT Teacher / Business Studies Teacher role is available to start as soon as possible, although the school will be willing to wait for the right candidate. This position will include the possibility of joining the Senior Leadership Team within the year if the candidate was interested/successful.
About the Role
• ICT Teacher / Business Studies Teacher
• Full time permanent role
• Potential to join the Senior Leadership Team within a couple of years
• Salary between £23,000 to £39,000 (depending on experience)
• Immediate start although the school are able to wait until February half term for the right candidate
About the School
• 11 to 16 co-educational school
• Ofsted – Requires improvement
• Extensive CPD on offer with leadership training also available
• Generous maternity policy for flexible working
• Located just off the M4 with great road links and parking onsite
• Short distance form a popular over ground rail station
In order to be considered for this role, the ICTTeacher / Business Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
• Experience working in a challenging environment desired
• Qualified teacher status is essential (or ability to apply)
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13544.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.