Smart Teachers is recruiting for an ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in Enfield, renowned for its long tradition of high achievement and academic excellence. This full time permanent position is available for a January 2018 start, and the successful ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher will be teaching students in KS3 and KS4 in a calm and supportive environment. This is an inclusive, multi-cultural comprehensive school which has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ across all areas since 2012, and their main aim is to enable students to reach their full academic potential.
About the Role
· ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher
· Starting January 2018
· Permanent position
· Salary £26,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
· OS teachers welcome to apply through a Skype interview process
About the School
· Secondary school and sixth form located in the London Borough of Enfield
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ across the board by Ofsted
· Teaching and support staff of the highest calibre
· Agency and supply staff made to feel really welcome
· Impressive spacious grounds
· Supportive leadership team
· Short walk from a train station nearby
In order to be considered for this role, the successful ICT Teacher / Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXNB12001.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.