Smart Teachers is seeking a skilled ICT Teacher to join a stunning independent school based in Ealing (W13). This part-time ICT Teaching position is available from September 2017 and contracted until the end of the academic year. The ICT Teacher will also be required to run the Coding Club after school 1 day per week.
About the Role
· ICT Teacher
· Teaching ICT throughout the school (Year 1-Year 6)
· In addition to the above, running Coding Club after school 1 day per week
· Part time, 2 days per week
· Paying up to £160p/day
About the School
· Small class sizes with excellent student behaviour
· Students are very academically sound
· Outstanding range of curricular activities, trips and visits
· Located in Zone 3 with fantastic transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the ICT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference szl1125
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.