Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an ICT Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Liverpool. This is a full time secondary teaching role, teaching KS3-KS5, which will commence in September 2019 for one term (Sep - Dec) initially..
The desired ICT Teacher will be working in a mixed comprehensive school, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught ICT up to KS5.
The 'good' school has high standards and has a strong culture of keeping children safe in school. It is led by dedicated and committed leaders who have developed a culture of high aspirations for their pupils. The school has a strong community ethos and is supported fully by parents and the community.
To be considered for the position of ICT Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience of teaching ICT at KS5.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.