Smart Teachers is looking for a knowledgeable and dedicated ICT Teacher to join a secondary school in Hounslow, West London. Starting immediately, this is a full time temporary position with the potential to go permanent. The school has a new Head Teacher in place who’s taking the school into the right direction.
About the Role
· ICT Teacher
· Starting immediately
· Full time temporary role with the potential to go permanent
· Daily rate between £140 and £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Co-ed secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
· Great working environment
· Supportive leadership in place
· Rated “Requires Improvement” by Ofsted– recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
· Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike
· Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the ICT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXNB9922
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.