Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an ICT teacher for two days a week to work with a school in Manchester from September 2018.
The school is an excellent performing school in Manchester with excellent attainment and pupils taking pride in their ability to learn and further their development. The school is based of a very close community and has along established history which has helped maintain the schools ethos and principles.
The part time post will be from September for a minimum of a year with the option of going permanent at the end of the academic year. The candidate needs to have relevant experience teaching ICT and computing to pupils from KS3 to A Level. The candidate also needs to have good classroom experience and able to plan and mark accordingly.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
· Be flexible to work with a range of schools within a given area
· Enthusiastic, professional and committed with schools that you are placed
· Confident with classroom management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact David Williams (0161 273 7111), email@example.com Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant, at the Manchester branch.