Vision for Education are recruiting for an ICT Teacher who is confident delivering digital media classes to Key Stage 3 & 4 students who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties, with the aim of achieving vocational qualifications. You must be comfortable delivering lessons via MAC to be suitable for this position.
This long term/full time vacancy is to begin as soon as possible and will take place in a specialist provision in the Northumberland area.
The ideal applicant will be patient and understanding whilst remaining confident when confronted with disruptive and challenging behaviour. Being able to quickly form strong bonds with students from a variety of backgrounds is important.
- Applicants must be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
- Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Northumberland area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105+ per day.
- Dedicated team of SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Colin Bain (SEND Consultant) on 0191 2291386 or apply with your up to date CV and contact details.