ABC Teachers are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic ICT Teacher to work within a secondary school within the North Birmingham area.
The role is to start in March 2018 and will run until the end of the academic year teaching ICT at KS3, KS4 and KS5 full time. The school is an excellent environment to work in with a very supportive staffing structure. It is very accessible to get to via public transport.
If you are interested within this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) however ABC Teachers will consider Newly Qualified Teachers or experienced Teachers
- Experience of teaching the National Curriculum
- Have Classroom experience
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Have excellent organisation and communicational skills
- Possess valid references will cover 2 years in full, DBS/ Police Checks
As well as being part of the schools community, working with ABC Teachers will give you access to;
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable depending on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme ( subject to terms and conditions )
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 274 0345 to speak to Chelsea
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes