We are looking to recruit an ICT technician with exceptional MAC knowledge to provide technical support service for the ICT services across the Multi Academy Trust (MAT). The successful candidate will be mainly based at Writhlington Secondary School.
- Write scripts that help the logon process of the MACs when students logon, as well as understand how Active Directory on a PC network helps to manage the way PC users logon to the PC network.
- Work with both Director and Deputy Director of IT on projects at other schools in the MAT integrating MACs into the curriculum.
- Provide IT technical support throughout the MAT
- Visit schools in the MAT as directed or by schedule
- Provide a friendly and responsive service to requests for assistance from all users
- Carry out such duties as are required and as are commensurate with the grade of the post
- Work with other member of the team to resolve issues as appropriate
Interviews: Tuesday 5th October 2021
Midsomer Norton Schools’ Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Certificate with a check against the Barred List is required for this post prior to commencement
Bath and North East Somerset
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years