Do you want to work for a school whose innovation and outstanding passion for teaching has won a string of awards and accolades? At a school which brings life to the motto ‘Inspiring Learning’? Where the learning experience of every child is at the heart of everything we do?
We are looking for an exceptional full or part time ICT Technician who has the highest expectations of both themselves and the students they support, to assist in the management of the school’s ICT support services, implement procedures and support students to get the very best out of our ICT resources. If you can provide high quality technical support with heaps of enthusiasm then we can offer you a modern, career advancing opportunity with the chance to work with other outstanding colleagues to join us in September 2019.
Since opening in September 2016, we have accumulated a haul of awards including the ‘EQ’ equalities award, the Investors in People Health and Wellbeing Award, a Pearson Teaching Awards Certificate of Excellence and Prince’s Teaching Institute Mark – an organisation that promotes education for all. In addition, we were delighted to be featured in the Parliamentary Review 2017, showcasing best practice in education nationwide, and more recently welcomed an Ofsted inspection, the results of which we are extremely excited to share once the report become available.
As we continue to trailblaze our success, the future for Pinner High School is bright and exciting!
What we can offer:
- Plenty of support and development.
- The opportunity to work with a number of skilled professionals across a diverse range of specialities.
- A spacious, well-resourced environment.
- Independent, resilient pupils who take pride in their community and themselves.
- Opportunity for enrichment based training.
What you can offer:
- Proven technical knowledge in all aspects of the job requirements.
- Exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of urgency with multi-tasking ability.
- Sound judgement and comfortable using own initiative.
- A willingness to expand skill set and actively seek development opportunities to put into practice.
Reasons to work at Pinner High school:
- Excellent CPD opportunities including schools within the Trust across the Borough.
- The opportunity to contribute to extra-curricular activities as part of the ‘Heads Challenge’ scheme – our own Duke of Edinburgh style award.
- The opportunity to work with a supportive, collaborative leadership team, open to new ideas and policies to feed into the school’s growth and development.
- A calm, friendly, and disciplined environment with positive relationships.
- A collaborative approach to building a new school.
To find out why we’re so proud of Pinner High School, visit our website www.pinnerhighschool.org or check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or our You Tube channel: https://youtu.be/OgKGh7vBfJw
If Pinner High School sounds like it is right for you:
- Download the application form, complete and email to: email@example.com
- Submit a personal statement explaining why you want to work with us and why you are the best person for the role.
- CV's strictly not accepted.
Pinner High School and Harrow Academies Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about our safeguarding policies, please visit our school website: