ICT Technician - Term Time
Ivanhoe College, Ashby de la Zouch are looking to recruit someone to join our excellent technical support team. The post holder would be expected to assist the Network Manager in maintaining the smooth and efficient running of the computer networks and related ICT equipment in the College, to assist in the delivery of an excellent technical support service and first class customer service support for staff and students and to support students and staff in the appropriate use of ICT and ensure ICT systems are available at all times.
If you were to join our staff we would expect you to be someone who:
• Is a lifelong learner, constantly reflecting on your own skills and effectiveness
• Works collaboratively
• Has a commitment to the success and development of the college
• Wishes to work in an environment with young people
In return we would offer you:
• A lively, stimulating environment in which to work
• A working environment based upon mutual respect and friendliness
• Support for your professional development
Further information about the role can be found on our website www.ivanhoe.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th June 3pm.
If you require any further information, please contact Craig Wardle, (Network manager) firstname.lastname@example.org